Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jersey Shore star Nicole said: I Already Want Another Baby



 
It was just four short months ago that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi gave birth to a baby boy, Lorenzo, revealing her maternal side to world.

But the pint-sized reality star says she's already thinking about giving the little meatball a sibling.

"I already want another baby," the Jersey Shore star, 25, tells Cosmopolitan.com.
" Jionni and I are building our house right now, but once it's built, then we're going to pop them out," she says.

Polizzi isn't the only one with babies on the brain – her recently engaged Snooki and JWoww costar Jenni "JWoww" Farley says she can't wait to start a family of her own with fiancé Roger Mathews.

"I was like, 'Screw the marriage. I just want to have kids,'" Farley, 26, says. "I just really love Lorenzo and I think I need to give him a friend. He's just so cute and makes it look so easy, too."

Cheap Jersey Shore Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set hot sale on HCTwo!

No comments:

Post a Comment